Give your family, friends and clients a uniquely Southern gift basket, and by doing so, support the Mission of L5 Foundation.
The essential and basic needs of cancer patients are the main focus of L5 Foundation. Many families are overwhelmed during cancer treatments, and even being able to put food on the table or buy gas for transportation to and from treatments can be overwhelming. L5 raises and distributes funds to organizations sharing similar values of supporting and aiding cancer patients and their families in their greatest time of need.
The L5 Southern Breakfast Basket includes the following:
- 12oz. of Coffee from Goodson Brothers Coffee
- 2 – L5 Foundation Coffee Mugs
- Dr. Susan Newman’s Biscuit Mix with Recipe
- 1 Rolling Pin made by Rugel Church Furnishings
- 1 Cutting Board created by Rugel Church Furnishings
- 8oz. Jar of 100% Honey made locally
- A personalized note from you or your company
The contents of the basket will be packaged in a Custom Wooden Crate designed by Rugel Church Furnishings.
Cost per Basket is $75 plus shipping.